Analytical Tools and Toolbox
Tools and standard operative procedures that can be used for modelling the link between exposure, health and disease. The toolbox can be used to analyse longitudinal multi-source data from the LongITools metadata catalogue.
The toolbox will provide researchers with the capabilities to collaboratively analyse cohort and exposome datasets in multi-centre scientific studies based on the LongITools Metadata Catalogue and Infrastructure. The tools will include the Life-Course Causal Models, Health Utilisation Catalogue and Economic Simulation Platform.
Standard operating procedures will be provided to enable standardised analysis and modelling on environmental exposures, life-course stages, sensing methods and economic estimates.
The tools will be available via the open source MOLGENIS package thereby ensuring tight integration with the Metadata Catalogue and enabling data (re)use.
This output from LongITools will be a long-term collaboration platform and a governance model accessible to the global scientific community and policy makers. This will also enrich the toolboxes being produced by other projects in the European Human Exposome Network.
Timescale for completion: Winter 2024
TECHNOLOGY READINESS LEVEL (TRL)
Description of TRL levels
- TRL 1 – Basic principles observed
- TRL 2 – Technology concept formulated
- TRL 3 – Experimental proof of concept
- TRL 4 – Technology validated in lab
- TRL 5 – Technology validated in relevant environment
- TRL 6 – Technology demonstrated in relevant environment
- TRL 7 – System prototype demonstration in operational environment
- TRL 8 – System complete and qualified
- TRL 9 – Actual system proven in operational environment