Health Utilisation Catalogue
A harmonised inventory of data on healthcare utilisation available in the LongITools cohorts and datasets. It will include policies, laws and regulations related to the external exposome in LongITools cohort countries, providing a valuable source of exogenous variations for life-course modelling.
This inventory, part of the LongITools Toolbox, will enable researchers to conduct cross-country comparative studies on the burdens of chronic cardio-metabolic disease and the relevant regulations developed to address it.
Timescale for completion: Autumn 2021
TECHNOLOGY READINESS LEVEL (TRL)
Description of TRL levels
- TRL 1 – Basic principles observed
- TRL 2 – Technology concept formulated
- TRL 3 – Experimental proof of concept
- TRL 4 – Technology validated in lab
- TRL 5 – Technology validated in relevant environment
- TRL 6 – Technology demonstrated in relevant environment
- TRL 7 – System prototype demonstration in operational environment
- TRL 8 – System complete and qualified
- TRL 9 – Actual system proven in operational environment